Windows Xp Automatic Updates Not Working help

Closed
Malkauori - Nov 30, 2008 at 07:51 AM
 DonB - Apr 16, 2010 at 11:54 PM
Hello,
I choose In The Automatic Updates To Update AutoMatically And Then I Saw The Update Icon In The System Tray, Suddenly It Dissapear, What is The Problem In My PC? Please Help And You Can Send Messages To My Email: Ghost_810810@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!
Related:

4 responses

Had the same problem after updating on or around xmas... It's all malware dude. I tried all the internet gimmicks - None worked. Solution was simple: Scan your computer with an antivirus which support spyware, spam, rootkit etc.. (i used AVG security Center); then use (Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware) - it found about 30 malware on my machine. Erase malware found... Restart your computer!!! bang bang - my updates worked again... Note: Keep a working antivirus/spyware/spamware software which is updated regularly... WORKS
rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 104
Nov 30, 2008 at 08:46 PM
Click on the link below 4 more nfo on this problem:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/555615
hey umm i was just wondering if u could help me out here so umm i saw the automatic updates icon was there and the next minute it was gone so i was just wondering wat should i do ??
run AVG and then download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from C-net and run that..... see if that helps.
crazigrami > hadjiandbuck
Apr 6, 2009 at 12:11 PM
Whatever this is it won't let me run malwarebytes, upgrade to internet explorer 8, upgrade microsoft and it redirects me to another page if I try to log onto the websites. Help. I downloaded Malware but it won't run.
The best answers for this kind of problem is to contact customer support service at the Microsoft because they're the ones who manufactured it.