Ask a question Report

Win7 keyboard problem Two letters at a time [Solved/Closed]

r15 - Latest answer on Apr 29, 2013 07:21AM
I'm using hp lap top that my sister dropped water on it ! it stopped working for a while but when it start to work again certain letters were missed up ! when i press one letter 2 letters appears! when i press n it comes nh , when i press h it comes nh ! , and also with
b , when i press it it comes bg , and when i press g it comes bg ! and also = is =' , and + is +" !! it's like the opposite or something! so what should i do ?
Read more 

moins plus
Let it dry out for a day or two. Then test again. Most keyboards can be replaced - look on ebay for replacement keyboards.

Good Luck

lol- Aug 16, 2010 01:01PM
Same problem, bg is b and nh is h and =' is = and +@ is + and on num lok 5 is -5 ='(
lol- Aug 16, 2010 04:05PM
My problem was solved! If it was like my problem, instead of water got sprayed it was a foam like substance. If it was foam like, then wait a day or so, but if it was water, then i think your keyboard is dead....
r15- Aug 27, 2010 06:25AM
My problem is solved too ! after 1 month -_- the weather was soo hot and so is my laptop , so i don't know maybe the heat let it evaporate? the point is , it worked \o/
Edward- Apr 24, 2013 09:07AM
Yeah, I'd just like to comment on this: Today I spilled a little water on my keyboard, and suddenly when i typed letters like A it would appear ahrc and so on, but then I figured that the water might ruin electric signals, so I used my moms hairdryer on it (lol), but it evaporated the water, and now everything is fine. Just try it before ir starts to rust.

I have a Razor BlackWidow, it worked for me.
I hope it works for you all.
louisd- Apr 29, 2013 07:21AM
same problem split beer down it , need to buy a new keybaord
moins plus
problem solved (y) see above

This document entitled « win7 keyboard problem Two letters at a time » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.