Ask a question Report

CPU starts but monitor display no signal [Solved/Closed]

jhayr - Latest answer on Jan 11, 2013 01:37PM
Hello,
I have a problem on my computer. few days before the computer runs normally and now this day when i turn it on the monitor displays "no signal" the cpu fan is working fine, the videocard fan is also working fine, the casing's fan is also working fine but the monitor's LED just light in blue then after a few sec it turns to orange and displays "no signal" I don't know what happen or what could b the problem. I tried swaping the memory card with my new one but still don't work. I unplug keyboard, Mouse and Harddisk but stil displays no signal. if I remove the memory card from the slot it beeps which means the memory card slot is working fine. Please someone could help me with this problem.
Your email address has been removed for your own security.
Thank You and More Power (but my computer has no power) ^_^
Read more 
Answer
+84
moins plus
just remove the cmos battery from the motherboard and put it again after applying some friction on it and the problem will be solved automatically.
i tried and it works also , dont forget to clean your RAm also in this case.

Jayu- Apr 5, 2011 02:26AM
I had removed the CMOS battery 2 months back fom the CPU. Now the siganl went to the Molnitor till now. But since last few days again signal does not go to the monitor. I remove the RAM for 15 min. then install. Sometime it works, but now sigla is again not going to the mointor. Battery is not installed in the CPU. Kindy suggest solution.

Jayu
neal- Oct 7, 2012 10:01AM
thanks for the tips..my problem is solve
amit- Dec 6, 2012 12:40AM
Thnk u my pc is well running now
guru- Jan 2, 2013 04:19AM
cmos bettery is new but monitor not signal
kwakutachie 2Posts Thursday January 10, 2013Registration date January 11, 2013 Last seen - Jan 11, 2013 01:37PM
wow,thanx...it work perfectly.
Answer
+45
moins plus
So what is the main cause of this error? where that error came from? how to avoid that error?

Answer
+20
moins plus
Hi there,

Remove the video card and clear copper plated surface with some alcohol then seat back in slot ,if no response then you will have to replace it with new one,.

Thanks

Answer
+20
moins plus
check smps ,battery

This document entitled « CPU starts but monitor display no signal » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.