Slow Farmville

Solved/Closed
Farmer Patti - Jul 21, 2010 at 07:51 AM
 mine works - Jul 27, 2010 at 08:13 PM
Hello,
I am having problems with Farmville being EXTREMELY slow. I have an account and so do both of my kids on the same computer. Mine is the only one having problems. both of my kid's farms work fine. Any ideas of what may be wrong?

4 responses

Try "right click" on your mouse then "setting" and then increase the storage of the flash player memory to 10 MB
We're having the same problem. It's not the size of the farm. Everything points to a problem with Adobe Flash (no wonder Apple won't accept Flash applications). Still, I'd like someone at Zygna to explain why it's fast for one ID and verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow for another . . . . on the same computer.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 21, 2010 at 03:36 PM
Greetings all,

I just got it from the horse's mouth. Facebook is presently experiencing server technical difficulties which affects Farmville.

They are working hard to solve the problem but the abundance of users is slowing down.

You must be patience.

Regards
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 21, 2010 at 03:37 PM
P.S. This slowdown mostly affect the USA for the moment but other regions may also be affected.
Blocked Profile
Jul 21, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Hi there,

Try deleting the cookies ,cache and history of browser and update your flash player version .Do you all use same account on pc or each one has a user account on the pc?

Thanks
Yeah, done that. Different facebook accounts on the same pc. One account is fast, one account is slow. My guess, Zygna doesn't have much of a clue of how Flash works. They would be better off to use something else, like most other companies do.
Same account on the PC but different Farmville Accounts.
I had already did the cache and cookie thing and uninstalled and reinstalled Flash player