Ask a question Report

Restore hp dv4 to factory setting without dis

sam - Latest answer on May 6, 2015 12:32PM
Hello,
i brought hp dv4(second hand) and found that unnecessary software were installed so i uninstalled some of those stuff where i was unsuccesfull and installed new other software. Now totally messed up with it and want to restore my hp to factory setting, and the only problem is i do not have cd or backup files. Can anyone tell me how can i restore my hp dv4 to original factory setting, i would really appriciate that....
Read more 
Answer
+6
moins plus
Hi there,

Press on start>programs>locale hp recovery manager and create your recovery disk or reboot system,press esc,now on new page select F11 to recover system ,this works only f recovery partition is still present on hard drive,

Thanks
kk- May 6, 2015 12:32PM
-Start menu type in search box " factory reset"
-Click on "restore your computer to an earlier time"
-On the bottom in blue letters click on "advance recovery methods"
-Click on "return computer to factory conditions"
-Do a back up if necessary if not proceed to press restart button. And that should do it hope it helps
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
hey! these guys are the best, i solved the problem and able to run my pc smoothly . Thanks alot, i really really appriciate it.. luv u guys keep up the good work
Add comment
This document entitled « restore hp dv4 to factory setting without dis » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.