Adobe Flash Player Plugin crashes

Closed
kmore - Aug 5, 2010 at 01:41 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 12, 2010 at 08:56 AM
Hello,

I have been having a problem with Javascript error messages. It will not load my games. I spent days cleaning up my computer and went to dozens of websites looking for clues as to how to fix this problem. I emailed Adobe, Java and EA Games for help. NO RESPONSE. I finally resorted to emailing Microsoft and they said to restore and clean up my computer. Which I did, but that didn't solve the problem. It did make my computer run faster though. So, I decided to uninstall and reinstall the latest versions of Internet Explorer 8, Java and Adobe Flash Player, and could not get the problem fixed. Then I changed my browser to Firefox 3.6 after downloading Java 10.1 first and everything worked for a day. Then I got the same error messages about Java being disabled. I went to tools and checked my add-ons, and none of the Java or Flash Player add-ons were disabled. Today I got a message that my Adobe Flash Player plug-in had "crashed". Can you help????
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 12, 2010 at 08:56 AM
Dear Sir,

There should be some errors on this application. Please remove it and install its latest version for having it solved.

Thanks in advance.