Problem for attaching file by mobile

Closed
prashant - Aug 10, 2010 at 04:49 AM
 geet - Jun 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Hello,
i have nokia e 63 mobile. I use net on it. but I can"t attach file when using rediffmail, gmail . it don't shows attaching option

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 10, 2010 at 05:53 AM
Dear Prashant,

Please indicate whether there is any feature for file attachment on it and also why you are unable to have any file attached.

Thank you.
there does not appear to be an Attach File optio when browsing from a mobile,whatever the browser being used. Yahoo Mobile application does not seem to offer this option either. This seems pretty stupid as so many mobiles have cameras,and also business people may need to email files to others too. There doesnt seem to be any notes on this restriction,so maybe there is either a work around,or yahoo cant get it working. If they cant,then this is good enough reason to use other email provides.
Vince.$tone12 Posts 77 Registration date Saturday October 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2010 5
Oct 28, 2010 at 04:25 PM
Of course, this feature is not available on many mobile phones.
Scroll to the bottom of google mail and click view in basic html, this will let you view mails normally and it shows the file attachment option. The reason they dont want you to see it is because they want you to pay for a media text as these are not included in most mobile packages e.g you send from phone it costs you X, or you send on a email it costs you nothing if you have the so called unlimited internet as it is classed as data.
@Doogle: really Thanks for ur post....

It worked!!!! :)
Thanks a lot !..... It worked :)