Ask a question Report

Nfs carbon [Solved]

ziggy7 120Posts Wednesday February 20, 2008Registration date February 7, 2009 Last seen - Latest answer on Aug 23, 2010 02:35PM
Hello dudes,
ive got an extensa laptop from acer ! ive just installed nfs carbon and fifa 2008 ! i cant even play both of them
is this a graphic card trouble or ram unsufficient issue ?
plsssssssssssss hellp
Read more 
Answer
+14
moins plus
HEY DON. . .THANX A TON. . I CHANGED THE VIRTUAL MEMORY N VOILA!. . ITS WUKIN. . THNX AGAIN
Add comment
Answer
+9
moins plus
Hey ziggy !! how r u ?? thought u were gone!

Anyway, concerning your prob, its possibly your graphic card, these games need at least a good graphic card and 512 ram for you to be able to play with minimum graphic
Add comment
Answer
+6
moins plus
hi ziggy7,
aaahhhhh you have good taste,,,,dear it is surely ur graphic card with is not powerful enough to deal with the games graphic so i advise u to purchase a more powerful one in order to be able to play these two fantastic game
Add comment
Answer
+6
moins plus
i faced the same problem in my computer.you should explore the first,then open the file "crack".then u gotta copy the 2 files an' then ,you gotta paste 'em on the two new files with the game icon.(when u downloaded the game).
there is a chance for the graphic card problem.this may work cus ur' acer LAPTOP .that is another reason.
good luck.
Add comment
Answer
+5
moins plus
carbon gets installed only in XP
Add comment
Answer
+5
moins plus
you said that you have got a new aser laptop , and yes you can say the problom can be in the ram or graphic card , because nfs carbon need 512 ram space and graphic card 512 MB , you can chek out this problom by going to the folder that you have install the game in it and look for the folder called (( support )) and you will finde an a faile called easy info .

from bad boy
Add comment
Answer
+5
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
hello dued its not even graphic card problem or ram un sufficient but its your windows problem , the games can be opened in only xp so u change your windows to xp and then try
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
u might have the problem of the physical memory dumping

unneccsary u got hte blue screen n ur laptop or pc restarts...
right ????

u can avoid this by increasing the virtual memory of ur pc..

understand????

n at the time u want to play this game
please close all other application from the task manager

do it u sourly can play nfs carbon
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
no man its not graphics card and ram problem.....
i have acer to.....
my pc can run both of these games....
u should install your windows.... or if you have a good antivirus....
then scan you full system.....
maybe it works then...
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
Just read the back of the packet: NOT SUPPORTED LAPTOP CHIPSETS!!! I have Acer too with Windows 7, and great system, but i cant play it too. And dont try any other NFS games after Carbon, from ProStreet it is not running on laptops. Oh, and I think MW cant run too, but i havent got it. Dont buy notebook, if u want just 2 play games. I have it 3 years ago, but i use another machine to play games...
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
check your graphic card specifications and minimum game requirements of the game. in your laptop goto run and type dxdiag to check the graphic card in your laptop.
Add comment
This document entitled « nfs carbon » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.