Totally Lost my toolbar on firefox!!

Solved/Closed
youngdecor - Aug 19, 2010 at 01:20 PM
 jasaburr - May 6, 2011 at 09:55 PM
Hello, anybody !!!

totally Lost my toolbar on firefox, im not sure what i hit but i have no idea what to do or how to get it back , thank you for any help !!!!!
Related:

6 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Aug 19, 2010 at 02:25 PM
Hello,

Try this 1.

Hold the "Alt" key and press the "F" key --> Now you can see the "Menu Bar" at

the top --> Now right-click on "Menu Bar" --> Select the option "Menu Bar", if

menu bar is missing. If "Navigation Toolbar" is also missing then select the option

"Navigation Toolbar" also.

Good Luck.
Worked for me...I had removed them all to try to get an entire image to fit on my screen so I removed everything up top to make more room and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get them back...this worked like a charm.
Hi, I have just done the same silly thing with my tool bars! Followed your advice, and, voila, it worked. Brilliant, thank you so much, Katyfrog
Thanks Dude!! Works great .
Thanks a bunch for your advise...it worked
Thank you very very much ....... SUPER :)
Thanks dude
It worked,thanks very much.
Blocked Profile
Dec 5, 2010 at 11:53 PM
Hello, When i press Alt + F . It opens file menu. I didn't get the options you mentioned. Please reply.
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Dec 6, 2010 at 07:35 AM
Hello,
Try this 1
When you get the file menu --> Now right-click on "File menu" --> Select the option "Menu Bar", if
menu bar is missing. If "Navigation Toolbar" is also missing then select the option
"Navigation Toolbar" also.
Good Luck
cannot get the file menu
Apr 7, 2011 at 01:50 PM
Hello carri,
Try this 1
Click on Start --> Run --> Type firefox -safe-mode and press Enter.
(Note: If you are using Windows Vista or 7 then
Click on Start --> In search box, type firefox -safe-mode and press Enter]
"Firefox Safe Mode" window will be opened.
Select the option "Reset toolbars and controls" --> Click on "Make Changes and Restart".
Good Luck
OK thanks so much! I had to do something a little different, because my computer's a Mac, but you really gave me something to go on. :) thank you!
Oh, and for anyone who wants to know how to do it for mac:

Move your mouse to the top of the screen to the bar with the apple on it
Go over to "View"
Under View, mouse over "Toolbars"
Select "Navigation"
...and that should be it!

Thanks to Jack4rall. :)

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Thank you so much. I was like totally lost when the menubar and the toolbar was lost. Thanks it really helped me
Thank you!!! found my toolbar

Thanks again!!!