«urgent» security code wont accept my email

Solved/Closed
vikramsinghkhangura - Aug 22, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 22, 2010 at 01:19 PM
Hello,

I'am on step 2 of the facebook security code where I click my email to get the code but the security variation wont accept my facebook email account that I use for both hotmail and facebook to get the code when I click on my email the one I want the security code to be sent to it jus says that an error occured everytme I do thatt it says error occured so it wont let me have the security code sent to my email on step 2 please help me out and do not deleted this post thankyou.
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Aug 22, 2010 at 01:19 PM
Hello,

You may have made a mistake typing in your e-mail address when you registered for Facebook. If such is the case, you must open a new account.

We have given you in two different post all of the possible solutions and I am afraid we ran out of solutions for you.

Sorry
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Aug 22, 2010 at 01:02 PM
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
* Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter. Please be aware that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
* Check that you're trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., @comcast.com is not the same as @comcast.net).
keep in mind that email addresses never begin with a "www" prefix.

If you did not receive your confirmation, fill the form below:
http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=email_confirmation
vikramsinghkhangura
Aug 22, 2010 at 01:16 PM
I think im stuck on this bit:

* Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter. Please be aware that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).

please I really need my facebook account back and also on the Step 2 of the security code it wont accept my email address for the security code to be sent to it just says error occured please help me.