Increase speed of mobile office connected PC

Solved/Closed
naveen - Aug 24, 2010 at 11:13 PM
 kala - Oct 31, 2014 at 06:30 AM
Hello,
sir, I am using nokia 2700classic .i connected my mobile to the PC with having airtel GPRS network,its having a capacity of 921kbs but while downloading it downloads with maximum of 2kbs,so please give me the soluton for increasing its speed upto 50kbs atleast

waiting for your replay ,plessssssssss!
Related:

6 responses

dial number ----- *#7880# ,,,,,,, before dialling just remove memory card from phone,,,,,,,,,, it"s only for nokia,,,,,,.........................
Go to the internet setting at the bottom right open it. You will find your mobile connected click right click at that mobile modem you will find properties go in it. Then go to cofigure youwill find (bps) that is maximum speed set it to minimum .Your gprs speed will be increase.
thx yar; it really works.
i have not connected my phone via blue tooth.. I just connected by USB cable.
then how I suppose to increase the internet speed of my mobile to PC connection.
thanks bro, it really works.
thanssssssssssx bro.....
Blocked Profile
Aug 25, 2010 at 09:16 AM
Hi there,

Add a download manager application on your system,get idm downloaded from link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/internet/4791-internet-download-manager/

Thanks
hi, actually if u r doing net through mobile office it gives u max. downloading speed around 30 kb/s becoz downloading speed is different. for eg. airtel broadband 512 kbps gives around max. 100kb/s that depends time of dayand congestion free network..

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
There is no way to increase your speed by nokia connection, via suite,, If u want more speed u need to put 3g pack,, or otherise there is no way,
Or don t risk ur phone,, be glad that there is net in ur pc
o man every think is posibal not any think is imposibal this I can do it