How to install apps in a Chinese iphone?

Solved/Closed
emma - Sep 4, 2010 at 03:33 PM
 mark - Jan 9, 2013 at 09:18 PM
Hello,

i have a Chinese iphone but I don't know how to install the applications in it??? and when I connect it with my pc it shows like a flash disc and that's all...i tried opening the I tunes to see if it detected something but I didn't find anything! so I have no idea how to install the applications from the itunes into my iphone!

PLEASE HELP ME!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2010 at 12:25 AM
Dear Emma,

You will not be able to install any application on it for the fact that there is no application or software that is supported on these clones.

Thank you.
but I found some applications in it from the begining , I just want more
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Sep 5, 2010 at 06:24 AM
Hi Emma

As mentioned, you cannot get more for your phone will not be able to support them. Sorry to say but you are doomed!
just download java games it work on me
guys if u want to downloads java apps in fake 4s it will crash defenitely... china merely prepared this fake 4s for basic cellphone only not cool enough u know.. due to its capacity not having a great features although some have been copy like in the original you may see its differences some apps doesn't work 100%...