Ask a question Report

Samsung impression touch screen isn' working. [Solved/Closed]

DANNyakawaffles - Latest answer on Jun 10, 2013 11:49AM
My samsung impression touch screen isn't working, the phone turns on and everything, but doesn't allow me to click on screen can call people just have to dial from my keyboard basically everything works but the screen it lights up, wont allow me to touch the screen not responding. can anyone help me?
Read more 

moins plus
Hi there,

You must recalibrate it,if not successful then needs to be checked by qualified personnel and required it needs to be replaced,

vignesh- Feb 13, 2013 10:27AM
Thank you very much MNOEL this worked for me too! thanks a lot!
Kwathi 1Posts Sunday April 7, 2013Registration date April 7, 2013 Last seen - Apr 7, 2013 02:38PM
So I did what you said and turned the phone upside down and applied pressure in the samsung name. It worked as far as getting my widgets working and I can scroll the screen sideways for my wall picture. But the keypad, phonebook and menu buttons still won't work. There are two wierd icons at the top of screen where battery supply and time are displayed, one is in the top left corner and is blue and looks like a computer or maybe a microphone with 5 spikes coming out top - or like an eye with eyelashes sticking out...small and hard to see it. The other unknown icon is left of the battery icon, it looks like two hands clasped or locked together but some might say it looks kind of like the bluetooth icon. HELP!
boooo- May 2, 2013 03:04PM
it really worjde yay
Ann- Jun 4, 2013 02:41PM
OMG!!!! This actually worked! I had to do it really hard about four times, but it worked. I do have to press a little harder than usual on my icons, but it works. Hopefully it will last until I can get a reasonably priced upgrade. Thanks so much!
GMW- Jun 10, 2013 11:49AM
iI couldn't use my touch screen at all for several days. I thought it was high moisture from the storms that were in the area and then i read a post suggesting you turn your phone upside down and press a little hard draging your fingers from the "samsung" black section of your phone towards the top, It seems the pressure sensor had dropped to the bottom under the samsung name. I did this and immediately my phone is started working better. I recalibrated it and now I'm back working .... THANKS for the post
This document entitled « Samsung impression touch screen isn' working. » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.