Unable to send the msgs continuously.........

Solved/Closed
kishore - Sep 12, 2010 at 12:31 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 3, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Hello,

This is Kishore & very big fan of Samsung Products & am using Corby pro & recently i was found that there was a problem while we sending the msgs & it was showing that "unable to send while sending msgs".Every time I used to swiched off my set & then only i can send the msgs for few minutes & after that the same Error("unable to send while sending msgs".) will show on my hand set.Could u pls gimme the immdiate reply on this problem.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 12, 2010 at 01:57 AM
Dear Kishore,

This might be resulting from network problems or still it might be some corrupted materials on the mobile phone which is making it function like this. If it is a problem with the network coverage, please check your SMS settings and if you can't confirm if its settings are correct, please contact your network provider for obtaining its right settings. Otherwise, corrupted files can easily be removed by carrying out a system restore on the phone.

Thanks in advance.
dear friend,
i had also faced same problem.........u jsut reset ur settings,definitely (100%)ur problem wii solve
bcz i had done also same thing.........
wht settings should i reset??
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 3, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Hello sneha,
Try this 1
You need to contact to your SIM's Customer care for the SMS settings like Message Centre Number etc. They will provide you all the details.
Good Luck