Ask a question Report

I cant get my confirmation code in facebook [Solved/Closed]

badjay lachica - Latest answer on Apr 14, 2012 02:54AM
Hello, im badjay lachica can you help me???coz i cant get my cofirmation code in facebook!!!!!!please help me!!!
Read more 
moins plus
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
* Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter. Please be aware that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
* Check that you're trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., is not the same as
keep in mind that email addresses never begin with a "www" prefix.

If you did not receive your confirmation, fill the form below:

moins plus
If you want to be confirmed your information ,you need to log in your registered post and click the interlinking e-mail address.

moins plus
Hey I think There IS a Problem in the network of Facebook The same problem is created with me.............i suggest u to wait for some time i think after that the problem will be solved by Facebook.....
Best Of Luck..........:)

This document entitled « i cant get my confirmation code in facebook » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.