No audio output device is installed

Solved/Closed
Bhuppi - Oct 15, 2010 at 06:29 AM
 suman - Aug 23, 2017 at 10:47 PM
Hello,

In the system tray, the volume icon button is marked with X and it says that "No audio output device is installed.".
In device manager, I don't see any devices look like sound/audio. I have enabled and disabled sound from device manager, still it doesn't come.

pls advice how to overcome from this problem,

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2010 at 04:04 AM
Hello,

Please right click on the drivers and get them updated. Also confirm that the right compatible drivers have been installed.
thx lot
its still doesnt work on my laptop. it still has an x sign on the audio icon and says No audio output device is installed. what are other option can I try???
arsalan > nicc
Jan 13, 2015 at 03:51 AM
Hey nicc how you solved this issue? I'm facing the same issue. Please help me if you got the solution for your own !
Email. ***@***
Pretty Lice > arsalan
Mar 15, 2015 at 09:28 AM
Hi
I have the same issue. The speaker icon has that circled with red and there is no sound coming. the message given is "No audio output device is installed"

the following Drivers shows disabled
1. Unknown Device
2. Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #3
3. HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Bus Enumerate Device

By looking at the answers of other users with the same problems, I have enabled nos.1 & 3 above. I cannot see no 2 on the device manager. How just re-started my computer as well.

After restarting the computer, the same problem is coming.

And again Unknown device has disappeared from the list but shows disable in the audio check status
please reply to ***@***
No audio autoput