Recovery of deleted files?

Solved/Closed
File recovery - Oct 20, 2010 at 07:00 PM
 File recovery - Oct 21, 2010 at 04:31 AM
Good evening, this is my very first thread here so hope nothing goes wrong.. anyway.. today by accident (yes i know it sound silly/dumb) i deleted one of my picture folders, and would like to know.. if anyone of you know some kind of trick that could be useful in anyway?

i already found one program that was able to recover files(Restoration) the thing is just, it's not all that is intact..:/ some of the pictures get recovered, but just as blank..?
(and yes, i'm sure they are not just in the garbage can) (also..i did some research on how the whole recovery progress works, and i'm already now, not saving something ontop of the old data)

i'm kind of desperate here and any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance:)

2 responses

sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Oct 20, 2010 at 08:09 PM
Hi,

Which recovery software did you try?can i know it and its version.

Thanks
File recovery
Oct 20, 2010 at 08:23 PM
as i also said in my first post:) Restoration (version 2.5.14)
it's free so guessed i wanted to try it out, ain't prepared to pay like 195$ for something i can properly do for free^^
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Oct 20, 2010 at 10:26 PM
Hello,

Try this 1.

If you have accidentally deleted any files from your Windows Computer, Recycle

Bin, Digital Camera Card, MP3 player, iPod, if you've formatted a drive then you

can recover the deleted files using a free application named "Recuva".

Click on the below link and download the file.

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5003-recuva/

Perform "Deep Scan".

Good Luck.
File recovery
Oct 21, 2010 at 04:31 AM
Estimated time left: 5hours.. oh well, just gonna have to cross my fingers on this:) thanks in advance, i'll add a note if all went well:)