HDA audio bus driver is requested

Solved/Closed
diana - Oct 23, 2010 at 05:44 PM
 c-pain - Dec 16, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Hello,
i deleted by mistake the saoundmax driver now when i try to install it gives me the error that HDA audio bus driver is requested and not found. when i click the link given here it shows that is downloaded but still i cant install the soundmax driver. still the same error about the HDA audio bus driver. please help me!!!

Related:

8 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 24, 2010 at 03:36 AM
Hi,

Get the needed and missing driver installed then updated by driver genius,here you can download it:

https://ccm.net/download/download-1576-driver-genius-professional

Thanks
Thank you very much for replying so quick. I did reinstall the HDA driver and then i downloaded genius driver update and it detected several drivers : Network adapter, Universal serial bus controllers, modems, IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and system devices. So when i click next to update them it asks me license code and I don't have it and can't buy it with an European card. So what shall i do? How do i repair my HDA audio bus drive and my sound device?
Thank you for your time.
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Oct 24, 2010 at 07:47 AM
Hello,

Try this 1.

Click on the below link and download UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericSoftwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&softwareitem=ob-47284-1

Install it --> Restart your PC .

If the audio problem still exists then try reinstalling your audio drivers also.

Good Luck.
thank you jack4roll but my problem still persists. I downloaded for the 3d time the HDA and restarted my pc, installed Realtek HD audio driver with support for all OS and nothing! no sound :( and when i try to play an mp3 i have the error code in Winamp 88780078 Bad direct sound driver :(
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Oct 24, 2010 at 09:17 AM
Hello,
Click on the below link and download the file.
https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4993-cpu-z/
Extract it --> double-click on CPUZ ---> then click on "Mainboard" tab and let me know the
Manufacturer , Model with rev number, Chipset & Southbridge.
Good Luck.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Oct 24, 2010 at 01:55 PM
You can also use the Driver Detective.
thank you jack4roll! you are very kind. i already fix my prb with the help of my friends via teamviewers and he finally managed to get my sound back.
thank you for your time!
Oct 24, 2010 at 03:04 PM
Thank you for your feedback.
Hey Diana,

Do you remember what steps they took to restore the sound to your computer?
Frankly i dont cause it took like 3 times of rebooting my pc .
hey tsup diana,
dd ur friend had 2 download anythng az he waz fxng ur pc.?????