Left button the mouse is not working

Solved/Closed
Kimiko - Nov 16, 2010 at 03:46 PM
 techexpressinc - Oct 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM
Hello,
this morning when I went to use my laptop the left button on my touch pad stopped working . Yesterday night it was working perfectly fine until this morning. I really got pissed because not only is the mouse pad not working ,but its my moms! Everything is working fine just the left button on my touch pad. like it can scroll and right click but it just cant left click! I have a Sony Vaio NW notebook series and its Window 7. I have tried to download programs and they dont work so I unstalled them. Then I tried to unplug my cord. Dont work at all. I dont want to take off the button because like I said its not mine. PLEASE I NEED UR HELP ASAP !

Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 16, 2010 at 04:10 PM
Dear Kimiko,

The issue which you have described is typical of a laptop electonic failure of which I am 100% sure off. I wish I could teach you how to fix it but over the net it is impossible. Only a in the flesh technician can repair it for you.

Sorry and best regards
Well, thanks :) the good news is that my uncle is a technician. However, the bad news is we dont know how to contact him. Thank you for telling me it was a laptop electronic failure. If ididnt know that I probably would have destroyed my computer trying to fix it.
Remove the synaptics driver. It's not always a HW issue.
techexpressinc
Oct 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM
use an external mouse
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 19, 2010 at 04:01 PM
Well what, I guess that you will nedd to get it repaired or purchase a new one the latter being the cheapest option