I need all the drivers for hp dv 6000

Solved/Closed
mohamadissa - Apr 19, 2008 at 02:10 PM
Amin0001 Posts 1 Registration date Monday April 7, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 7, 2014 - Apr 7, 2014 at 03:22 PM
please send me all the drivers for the notebooke hp dv 6000
windows xp
thank you
Related:

48 responses

Hello My Fellow Engineers,
I will need your help serious and I want you to reply me as fast as you can. This is my Problem, a customer brought a HP Pavillion DV6500 for me to put an Window Xp Operating System so as I put my Window Xp Bootable CD into DVD Drive as it was booting I kindly got to a First stage I press Enter to Continue after that it brought a message that:
Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your laptop

Make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected to your computer, and that any disk-related hardware configuration is correct. This may involve running a manufacturer-supplied diagonstic or setup program.

Setup cannot continue. To quit Setup, press F3

So that is the message the Operating System brought so my fellow engineers help to solve this problem and I need full information about it.
Thanks.
What you are looking for is very simple. Go to HP website and download SATA. extract it into your Hard disk and boot with CD. it will detect it. OR into floppy disk. Along the blue screen booting,press F6 to instal from third party and insert your SATA floppy Disk I think your proplem will be solve.
cruizer > LAwbank$
Jun 5, 2008 at 12:06 AM
LAwbank$ your answere and suggestion to this matter is precisely correct as I encountered the same problem.
I hope anybody here to give answere to our co-members should not be in experimental answeres/suggestion that might lead to confusion to the somebody who really needs help. I you are not sure dont say anything.

Regards to all.