Ask a question Report

How to make a samsung seek phone play youtube [Solved/Closed]

SAMSUNG SEEK PROBLEM - Latest answer on Dec 21, 2010 11:36AM
Hello, can not play youtube videos on my new samsung seek phone it was supposed to the sales lady at boost told me it would and now when i go to the youtube website and try to play one it gives me a message that says not supported?
please telll me how to fix this or what is needed to play the youtube videos advice on what i need to download or do to make this work would truly appreciated
Read more 
Answer
+15
moins plus
I work at Boost Mobile and that phone does Not support youtube videos :/

Answer
+10
moins plus
I spoke to my tech with sprint, and you can't view video or anything with seek. it does not support!

Answer
+8
moins plus
try this:

Visit this URL in your phone's browser:

m.google.com/youtube

Good Luck

Meg- Dec 1, 2010 03:41PM
wait yea and it said "device does not support"
Answer
+0
moins plus
There is no way to view you tube on deiice because it does not have javascprict pre downloaded onto the phones software. Look at it this way, it's like when you have to have adobe flasher installed on computer to view pda files.. same concept. ( Tech Support Agent Sprint)

This document entitled « How to make a samsung seek phone play youtube » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.