My Facebook 'fan' Page wont load

Closed
rchallons - Nov 29, 2010 at 11:58 PM
KevinChuangIsMe Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 17, 2015 - Jun 17, 2015 at 04:37 AM
Hello,

My Facebook 'fan' Page I admin will not load. I can get into photos and edit page etc via entering the link but when I click to view the page it will not load. It was been like this for over a week! Have asked FB help but issue still not fixed. Can you please help?

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 3, 2010 at 05:07 PM
Hello

As you know almost everthing you do on the net gets into the registry. An error might be in threre which makes the old unloading page come back.

Try to clean your registry by running this free but efficient tool:

https://ccm.net/download/download-13339-eusing-free-registry-cleaner

Let pcsces and I know

Regards
I had this problem and found that the culprit was my Acrylic DNS Proxy. It was caching a bad dns response from Facebook. I fixed it by adding two entries in the AcrylicConfiguration.ini file and restarting Acrylic. The entries were:

[CacheExceptionsSection]
NAME1=*.facebook.com
NAME2=*.fbcdn.net

Hope that helps somebody.
Blocked Profile
Nov 30, 2010 at 12:55 AM
Hi,

For the issue which you mentioned facebook page not loading use the link below from Faq and follow the provided instructions:

https://ccm.net/faq/6898-facebook-home-page-won-t-load

Good luck
Hi,

Thanks for the comment, but unfortunately the mentioned solution did not work. My personal facebook account works fine but one of my pages I admin will not load! It either will not load at all or will go to a black page.. I have emailed Facebook a couple of times but with no solution and problem not being fixed.

Do you have any other solutions? Even tried creating an entire new page but wont allow me to use the same name...

Im using the latest versions of Firefox and IE.
I have exactly the same problem now! like exactly!! its been like 2 years since you asked this question, so do you have an answer?!! :)
Hi Tina. Had sent Facebook a couple of emails at the time raising the issue. They fixed the page within a few days which was very frustrating at the time! Try and find a FB tech page and report the problem, they should be able to fix it for you! Good luck!

Cheers
Rick
KevinChuangIsMe Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 at 04:37 AM
Hi, rchlallons ^^ I got the similar issue like you had. I can log into my personal profile page and access other Facebook fan pages, groups, etc. Everything seems fine except one of my facebook fan pages~~~ Everytime I try to load/open the page, I will only get a blank page. I need your help, please tell me how the Facebook stuff helped you resolve your issues? Thanks very much!

Also, I have reported the issue through the Facebook Help Center, they said they will reply to my message but cannot guarantee, do you know will they get back to me? If so, how long do I have to wait to get a reply from them? Thanks very much!