PDM.Invader (Loader)!!!!!!!

Solved/Closed
Jack Rex Posts 177 Registration date Saturday January 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2016 - Nov 30, 2010 at 09:18 AM
 billy - Nov 15, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Hello,
I keep getting a wierd error with Kaspersky anti - Virus. I've upgraded to 2011 from 2009. My problem now install a bit slow and the apps run a bit slow. but what is wierd is that everytime i ran an executable I get PDM.Invader (loader). and then it comes allowed. Is there a virus on my computer. Please help me.

Thank you.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 1, 2010 at 04:51 PM
Hello,

If I may interrupt for a moment, running Malwarebyte was an excellent idea Gervarod!

However I submit that PDM Invader loader is a false alarm and Kaps often produces them after updates (Don't get me wrong, KAV is good software, a little heavy however and sometimes slows down the system).

So, I suggest that you relax, layback, have a cup of tea with a couple of crumpets and whisper: "God save the Queen".

Best regards
Jack Rex Posts 177 Registration date Saturday January 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2016 7
Dec 3, 2010 at 07:29 AM
I told you already I've high regards for kaspersky, By the way, if you feel that a file may have a virus. Try virtualbox. install your os there. Then take a snapshot. then run that file. even if it is a virus it can be reverted in the virtual machine. Am I right ambucias or will there be any problem?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 3, 2010 at 07:34 AM
No, no problema, there should not be a problem for as I wrote, it is a false alert which probably came with you last KAV dat update. Such false alerts are often reported on KAV website. KAV has a nice direct support link. I often e-mailed them and I got a personal reply.
I like the way u said that ambucias im having trouble with same problelm pdm.invader buy only comes up when i l click windows 7 but downloaded a program that might of had virus small file 60kb but was an .exe and it only comes up when i open windows office on windows 7 and the program was auto clicker by garys hood thanks for ur time