Ask a question Report

PDM.Invader (Loader)!!!!!!! [Solved]

Jack Rex 170Posts Saturday January 2, 2010Registration date November 25, 2011 Last seen - Latest answer on Nov 15, 2011 11:30AM
I keep getting a wierd error with Kaspersky anti - Virus. I've upgraded to 2011 from 2009. My problem now install a bit slow and the apps run a bit slow. but what is wierd is that everytime i ran an executable I get PDM.Invader (loader). and then it comes allowed. Is there a virus on my computer. Please help me.
Thank you.
Read more 
moins plus

If I may interrupt for a moment, running Malwarebyte was an excellent idea Gervarod!

However I submit that PDM Invader loader is a false alarm and Kaps often produces them after updates (Don't get me wrong, KAV is good software, a little heavy however and sometimes slows down the system).

So, I suggest that you relax, layback, have a cup of tea with a couple of crumpets and whisper: "God save the Queen".

Best regards
Jack Rex 170Posts Saturday January 2, 2010Registration date November 25, 2011 Last seen - Dec 3, 2010 07:29AM
I told you already I've high regards for kaspersky, By the way, if you feel that a file may have a virus. Try virtualbox. install your os there. Then take a snapshot. then run that file. even if it is a virus it can be reverted in the virtual machine. Am I right ambucias or will there be any problem?
Ambucias 23569Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 10, 2015 Last seen - Dec 3, 2010 07:34AM
No, no problema, there should not be a problem for as I wrote, it is a false alert which probably came with you last KAV dat update. Such false alerts are often reported on KAV website. KAV has a nice direct support link. I often e-mailed them and I got a personal reply.
billy- Nov 15, 2011 11:30AM
I like the way u said that ambucias im having trouble with same problelm pdm.invader buy only comes up when i l click windows 7 but downloaded a program that might of had virus small file 60kb but was an .exe and it only comes up when i open windows office on windows 7 and the program was auto clicker by garys hood thanks for ur time
Add comment
This document entitled « PDM.Invader (Loader)!!!!!!! » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.