Ask a question Report

Forgot memory card's password of nokia3110c [Closed]

zafar - Latest answer on Jun 10, 2013 05:51AM
Hello, i hav nokia 3110c with 2gb memory card......i forgot my 2gb memory card's password.......plz help me out of dis......how i will recover it or break it to set new password.......
Read more 
Answer
+25
moins plus
how to remove nokia3110c memorycard passward

brianwhitt77 348Posts Thursday September 16, 2010Registration date November 19, 2011 Last seen - Jan 22, 2011 01:48PM
Hello Chandu, please get through the instructions provided by pcsces and hence get the problem solved. Thanks.
Answer
+8
moins plus
Hello, i hav nokia 3110c with 1gb memory card......i forgot my 1gb memory card's password.......plz help me out of dis......how i will recover it or break it to password.......

Answer
+6
moins plus
Hello, i hav nokia 3110c with 1gb memory card......i forgot my 2gb memory card's password.......plz help me out of dis......how i will recover it or break it to set new password.......

Answer
+3
moins plus
Greetings,

We are terribly sorry but Kioskea cannot help you to recover your lost password, because you can't prove to anybody on this forum that you are the legitimate owner.

The reasons are explained in this link:

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/9201-why-kioskea-does-nt-help-to-recover-lost-passwords#topedit

Best regards

This document entitled « forgot memory card's password of nokia3110c » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.