Someone hacked into my yahoo account [Closed]

Ask a question dprowess 6Posts Wednesday December 31, 2008Registration date April 21, 2009 Last seen - Latest answer on Apr 29, 2010 10:21AM
Hello, please help me! someone hacked into my yahoo account and changed my password. is there any way I change get it back
See more 
Helpful
+22
moins plus
To all those who have had their Yahoo account hacked, Greetings:

Kioskea cannot recover your account for you, but you can. This is how:

Send an email to Yahoo Account Security Department account account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com mentioning the problem.

Just keep in mind that you have to be polite with your writing.

1. Provide them the details of the entire story.

2.Mention the time and date when you accessed your account for the last time.

3.Give the password that you last used to accessed your account.

4. Most importantly provide the all the information you entered when you register your account or just the information when you last updated your account.

5. Wait for the response, do not several times for they considere your messages as abuse and harassment. Be patient for you are not alone in this situation.

Good luck.
Helpful
+11
moins plus
Hello,
Go on yahoo support website : http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id_password/edit-20.html
Best regards
Helpful
+8
moins plus
hello plz can you tell me how to acctive my account back because some one have hacked it pls tell me the solution of it
manjot sk - Jun 13, 2009 11:32AM
Hello sir,

a friend of mine hacked into hotmail account and I need it badly plz help me finding my password ,he also changed my secret question's answer,plz I need it badly ,my account is :

ACCOUNT: Email id removed for security

if u find my password plz email me at :

Email id removed for security

plz reply fast
hi sk - Aug 16, 2009 12:27PM
Can you please help me asap. Thans
ronnell williams- Oct 11, 2009 12:06PM
I CAN NOT GET INSIDE MY YAHOO ACCOUNT I THINK SOMEONE HAD CHANGE MY PASSWORD OR I PROBABLY FORGOT IT CAN U HELP ME GET IT BACK.
tharci- Nov 28, 2009 04:08AM
my email Email Id removed for security has been hacked and block by unknown individual sending email requesting money using my email address
shetty- Dec 14, 2009 01:07PM
first enter ur id then click forgot ur password it anks ur secrity question ans it n chage ur passowrd tiz is the way u can get back ur hacked id back and use it
Helpful
+2
moins plus
Hello

Try to use your secret question answer to retrieve your password..

otherwise send a mail to yahoo support :
itsf.group@yahoo.com , itsf.group@phreaker.net

good luck

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!