Yahoo browser and facebook not opening help!!

Solved/Closed
baby jane Posts 72 Registration date Sunday March 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 3, 2012 - Dec 19, 2010 at 10:10 AM
 Shakar - Jan 3, 2013 at 06:53 AM
Pls help me asap....

Just yesterday my laptop is fine, just after the automatic configuration this morning, I cant open any yahoo browser like yahoo mail, yahoo answers though I can log-in in yahoo messenger also I cant even open my facebook it always saying internet explorer cannot display the webpage.. pls help me I really need to check and open my email... thanks.

Pls ASAP!!!
Related:

2 responses

Cassandra_IE_Team Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday October 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2010 3
Dec 23, 2010 at 06:04 PM
Hello Baby Jane,

There is a known issue with the Yahoo Toolbar and Internet Explorer. It is a result of some changes Yahoo made to their servers. You can resolve the issue by uninstalling the Yahoo toolbar and restarting your browser. Then you can manually upgrade to the latest version of the Yahoo toolbar which is not affected.

To do this please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Control Panel and use Uninstall Programs to uninstall the Yahoo Tool bar
2. Reinstall the latest version of Yahoo Toolbar at https://fr.yahoo.com/?p=us

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Cassandra
IE Outreach Team
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Dec 19, 2010 at 03:23 PM
Hello,

Try this 1.

1) Reset your "Internet Explorer" settings.

Right-click on "Internet Explorer" icon ---> Properties ---> Click on "Advanced" tab

---> Click on "Reset" button.

2) Right click on the "Internet Explorer" icon---->Click on "Properties"---> Click on

"Connections" tab-->Click on LAN settings button. In that window uncheck all the

options, if you notice any option selected.

Good Luck.
thank you! it works :)
Thanks a lot :) It's works