Ipod touch not turning on

Solved/Closed
Sinan N.D Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2010 - Dec 27, 2010 at 03:12 AM
 Amoko - Jul 2, 2011 at 04:40 PM
Hello,

Itunes was downloading a new software for my ipod, I canceled that download and deattached my ipod touch from the laptop, after that i tried to turn on the ipod but it was not working and till now its not turning on. Please can anyone help me with that problem?
Related:

12 responses

Anonymous User
Dec 28, 2010 at 08:04 AM
Greetings,

Follow these instructions:

1 - Simultaneously press the top button + home (central) button.
2 - Keep both buttons until the Apple appears.
3 - Then release only the top button but still hold the home button pressed.
4 - The iPod goes into recovery mode and then you can restore it via iTunes

Good Luck!
Frappes ta tête contre une cruche. Si tu obtiens un son creux, n'en déduis pas que c'est forcément la cruche qui est vide!
Thank you so much Bionik..
but unfortunaly i had sent my ipod to the apple store (to fix it for me) before i saw your comment. but thanks so much anyway :)
Anonymous User
Jan 4, 2011 at 03:33 PM
You're welcome, it's a good solution too!

Regards!
The advise was great... Turn my iTouch right on! Thanks. :)
Anonymous User
Jan 5, 2011 at 04:46 PM
Happy to help!

Regards!
Thanks bionik! My 8 year old came home with his Ipod touch today and it wouldn't do anything! I was so upset.... this worked in under a minute.
thanks you're the best i love you
Anonymous User
Mar 19, 2011 at 06:32 PM
Enjoy, love you too! :)
thank you so much! thank you!!!!!! <3
WOW,thank you so much.
hold the SQUARE button and the HOLD button together for around 15 secs, i had the same problem and it solved it
I had a similar problem and tried what dave456 suggested, it worked now the ipod is ok

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
doodlejumppro
Jan 11, 2011 at 12:17 AM
dave456's worked!
thanks so much!
THANK you so much!. :DD God Bless You guys!
thank you, now i wont get into trouble by my mum hehe:L
Itunes was downloading a new software for my ipod, I canceled that download and deattached my ipod touch from the computer
, after that i tried to turn on the ipod but it was not working and till now its not turning on. Please can anyone help me with that problem?
OMG!!! I thought I was the only one. My ipod touch is doing the same thing and is not turning on. I have no idea what to do; i might just take it to the apple store in the mall. Anyways did you ever find a solution?
I still didnt find any solution...but i sent it to the apple store in my country and i'm waiting for the solution :\
Anonymous User
Jan 4, 2011 at 03:06 PM
Hey guys, do you try the solution below?
its charging