Packard bell find the driver of my laptop

Closed
erea08 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday December 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 2, 2011 - Jan 2, 2011 at 06:47 AM
 ghettoblaster - May 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Hello,

My laptop is packard bell the model is Hera G,,,i cant find his driver...i cant play video..i cant play sounds...and also I cant open application.. where can I download the driver of my laptop?? please help me.......please..... thank you so much...my laptop is packard bell the model is Hera G..

Related:

10 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 2, 2011 at 07:12 AM
Greetings Erea,

I see why you have difficulty finding the drivers. Packard Bell does not make them all available on its Website.

The drivers must looked for according to the cards' manufacturer, make and model.

Go to your control panel, click right on the graphic card icon and open and click on the info tab. Note the make and model of the card.

Repeat the above for your sound card (speaker icon)

Post the information here and we will see if we can find them.

Regards
Ambucias.....good day....this are the drivers that cannot update...

- Audio Device on High Definition Bus
- Network Controler
- SM Bus Controler
- Video Controler
- Video Controler (VGA Compatible

Please help me to find the all drivers..my laptop is "Packard Bell" the Model is "Hera G"
please Ambucias..thanks for helping me.... thank you... I will wait for your reply..
ghettoblaster
May 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM
For some reason the PB model names are ambiguous or actually there are two names for this particular model. Hera G is the name on the label in my case and Easynote MH36 is what you would find on the PB website on a model list. I needed to use google images to make sure the model is right.
Ambucias.....good day....this are the drivers that cannot update...

- Network Controler
- SM Bus Controler
- Video Controler

Please help me to find the all drivers..my laptop is "Packard Bell" the Model is "Hera G"
please Ambucias..thanks for helping me.... thank you... I will wait for your reply...
m4n0 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2011 1
Jun 22, 2011 at 11:56 AM
To find the actual mode number download Belarc Advisor https://www.belarc.com/products_belarc_advisor . You'll find that the model number is actually MH45, the go the the packard bell website and find your drivers.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 3, 2011 at 08:18 AM
Sorry, you have not given me the correct information, I really need the make and model for each card.

Go to your control panel and double click on "system" this will open your device manager.

Click on the hardware or device tab then on device manager

Scroll down as necessary

Locate each device for which you are looking for a driver, click on the + sign. Write down every detail and post it here.

Signing off for 8 hours or so, I will catch you later

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
- Network Controler
- SM Bus Controler
- Video Controler

These are the Device that my laptop need to update...

The Brand Name of my Laptop is Packard Bell
The Model is "Hera G"

Ambucias Can you had a Solution for the problem of my laptop???
just I need the software will going to update the device that mention above..
Ambucias thanks for cooperation...please Help me
Jan 4, 2011 at 06:06 AM
Hi

Please, go to this link and download your drivers.

http://mydownloadsunlimited.com/servers.asp?q=packard+bell+hera+g+drivers+xp&button=Search&PID=c7e4fad3-9731-4a28-8125-ad0514e4dd1b

After the download, I would appreciate knowing how happy you are for me to have found them for you.

_"Ambucias....Regards from your Website.. While I downloading the driver...y it is not free...can I download those are free?
Jan 4, 2011 at 05:09 PM
Sorry for the late reply and I am also sorry, I didn't know that they were not free and I can't find you drivers anywhere else. I tried hard!
_"ahmmm Ambucias Thanks for helping me.. sorry too...ok ok I think I cannot fix my laptop.. :(
Jan 6, 2011 at 06:58 AM
I'm very sorry also. There are all kinds of Packard drivers available but not for your model, believe me I looked every where.

As a last suggestion, try to contact PB customer service, may be they can send them to you by e-mail

Good luck