Hi-speed usb host controller

Solved/Closed
elmuergano - Jan 3, 2009 at 02:32 PM
 lawson - Apr 26, 2010 at 09:35 AM
Hello,
my computer (vaio) has windows vista and it`s asking me to install a hi-speed usb host controller cause the drive pen I use (sony) it´s not going to work as fast as it should. as a matter of fact it takes a lot of time to procees de information I puto in it or the info I take out of as well. the compu says there are no such drivers installed.

i've been trying to find some driver in the web but I don't know what to do!

please help meeeee!
Related:

5 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jan 5, 2009 at 10:50 PM
A "high speed USB controller" is needed for USB-2 devices to operate at full speed. If you have an older computer that does not have USB2 hardware then there is no way to install a usb2 controller. Each time you plug a USB2 device into a older computer without USB2 hardware you will automatically get this message.

If you have a newer computer that has USB2 hardware you should be able to download the driver from SONY.

I hope this helps.
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jan 24, 2009 at 11:52 AM
See my post above. If you have a newer computer with USB-2 ports then you should be able to download the correct hi-speed USB driver.

This is a standard message that is ALWAYS given when you plug a USB-2 device into a USB-1 port. Your device MAY still work at the lower speed of USB-1.
i have a pb with my usb port 1 an2 any device I plug in it tell me not reconise
i bought a TV box the one that is plunged in to the usb port and them connect to to the antenna but the computer is requesting me to this information too that HI HIGH SPEED controllers not installed

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
what to do?