I can't connect samsung star phone to my pc

Solved/Closed
GANESH - Jan 8, 2011 at 08:17 AM
 John - Nov 11, 2014 at 09:09 AM
Hello,
Hello,
i can't connect my samsung star duos GT-B7722QKAINU phone to my pc , so please give me the way.....to connect it

Related:

3 responses

hi, it is very simple to connect GT-B7722 to PC. please this following steps,

1- First check you have installed the 2 CDs given with it. If not, then install CD-1 and CD-2 both.
2- A samsung KIES software will be shown with its all features like videos, images, musics etc.
3-if both CD properly installed, then there is two ways to connect your mobile to PC...

A- through Data cable/USB cable
i. connect one side of data cable to first samsung GT-B7722(star Duos) and another to PC.
ii. Automaticaly Samsung KIES will open, wait for sometime and your phone will be connected.
iii. if not, then close and reopen the KIES. Check whether your phone is not in sleep mode, first unlock your mobile.
B- through blue tooth
i. first check your computer has blutooth connection support, and your mobile has buletooth ON.
ii. then open KIES and open 'Device Connection Guide' on right-up corner.
iii. select 'Bluetooth Connection' and search for your device.
iv. select your device on PC and click 'Connect'.

YOUR MOBILE CAN BE CONNECTED IN EITHER WAY...

if still you have problem please concern with your nearest 'Samsung Care'.
Go to device manager .... check wether any device is nor driver updated.. right click something called MTP fucntion... and update driver.. that will work... thats how mine worked.
But the phone is not connected after installing both the cds.............
neither with kies nor with pc studio or pc suites.....
no solution.............
helpless !!!!!
Hey Prakku, That worked....
Thank you! :) the problem is that I have to keep my mobile in wake mode meaning that u don't have to let your mobile off its screen or lock even and install all drivers of samsung by downloading it from google otherwise its provided/including by kies now I understand!! :)
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Apr 16, 2011 at 05:23 AM
Narendra

Click on this link and follow the instructions, it will solve your problem:

https://ccm.net/faq/5304-problem-connecting-samsung-star-to-pc
ygr9999 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 13, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 at 09:24 AM
thynku sir my phone samsung b7722 waiting problem ok .