How to delete account on fb?

Solved/Closed
KC - Jan 10, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 25, 2011 at 04:58 PM
hello,
I registerd on facebook last 2009 I think.I do not remember my login email or password.pls help me how to delete my old account on facebook....i have new account now thats why I want to delete my old....pls help me...tnx..

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Updated by Ambucias on 13/02/17 at 05:52 PM
@kish,

What you must do:

First recover your account, once you have done that, you deactivate it. After 21 days, your account will be automatically deleted.

Your profile isn't deleted right away! You must NOT log in to, or interact in any other way with Facebook for at least two weeks, as it will cancel the deletion request. That includes NOT logging in to Facebook using any client (like the iPhone app or IM:s like Pidgin), NOT clicking embedded Like-buttons on other websites, NOT logging in to other services using Facebook Connect (like Digg) etc etc.

Here is how to recover access to your account. Regards

You can recover your Facebook password by following the instructions on this link :

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify/?ctx=recover

You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email

Good luck