5.1 creative drivers

Closed
bobi - Jan 11, 2011 at 04:46 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 11, 2011 at 05:46 AM
Hello,
i want to solve this problem.board #d945gtp sound card creative sound blaster5.1 live cat find drivers of it for win 7 plz help me thanks

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jan 11, 2011 at 05:46 AM
Hello Bobi

I suggest that you already have the driver but it was not installed properly.

As a first step, go to your device manager, find your sound card and delete it. Then reboot your computer.

1.Windows automatically detects your audio card and searches for device drivers.

2.When prompted for the audio drivers, click the Cancel button.

3.Disable all Virus Scanner software and other non-essential background applications.

4.Insert your Sound Blaster installation CD-ROM disk into your CD-ROM drive. If Windows AutoPlay mode is enabled for your CD-ROM drive, the CD starts running automatically.

If not, you can install it manually. From your Windows desktop, click Start->Run and type d:\ctrun\ctrun.exe (replace d:\ with the drive letter of your CD-ROM drive). Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.

5.When prompted, restart your computer.

Good luck