Ask a question Report

How do i connect my phone via bluetooth to a [Solved/Closed]

Luckson - Latest answer on Jul 10, 2014 05:28AM
Hello,
the type of phone I have is a Sony Ericsson T610 model and I would like the step by step procedure of connecting it to a computer via bluetooth. it already has the bluetooth software in it
Read more 
Answer
+14
moins plus
Hi,

I never connected erison phone but for my nokia phone i use to connect it to my pc without any problem it is very simple.

Just make sure to have your bluetooth on both your computer and your phone and search for new paired device it normally be in your mobile functions -connectivity .

Once your paired devices found you can exchange information.

PC INFORMER.EXPERT- Jan 1, 2012 02:53PM
To turn on bluetooth on your LAPTOP, there is usually a tab / swith, usually the same as the one as you use to turn on wireless on your laptop (e.g. connect to wifi / router / wireless printer etc. ).
HOPE THIS HELPS!!
Doctor PCMan- Jan 14, 2012 05:51AM
I am trying to connect to my computer with PPT Remote via Bluetooth. It needs a pin but I have tried 0000 and 1234 and they don't work.
pushpa- Jan 14, 2012 10:44PM
What no's i put to pair
izza- Feb 1, 2012 11:31PM
i have paired and configured my LGCU9200 phone to the laptop's bluetooth, but, whenever i try to transfer files from the phone like a photo, it says, 'fail to send to...(name of laptop)' i dont know which has the problem. can you perhaps help me? thanks!
didi- Jul 10, 2014 05:28AM
i hve on my cell'sbut its not being visible on my pc??? what i do now??
Answer
+4
moins plus
hello
i want to conect my phone to computer bluetooth how?
sony ericsson W700i

raj- May 23, 2009 01:28PM
i dont know
jazi- May 29, 2009 12:34AM
i want to down load video or audio files from my computer to mobile phone without any cable ( via blue tooth )
is it possible

my cell phone is SAMSUNG E-250
alice- Aug 31, 2009 07:38PM
how to send pictures from my mobile 3220 nokia phone to a laptop, i can send pictures from laptop to my mobile but i cant send from my mobile to my laptop. .please help. .thank you
Read all about it <33- Nov 23, 2011 01:39PM
you have to buy a Bluetooth adapter for your computer, why not just get a new USB Cord? ..
oli- Jan 14, 2012 05:55AM
I am trying to connect to my computer through PPT Remote (Android System) and it won't let me. I have tried connecting via WiFi and bluetooth bute I really want to use bluetooth. However, when I connect it makes me enter a passkey. I have tried 0000 and 1234 and they don't work. Any ideas?
Answer
+2
moins plus
PLS GIVE ME THE COMPLETE GUIDE FOR HOW TO DOWNLOAD BLUETOOTH TO PC AND THEN HOW IT WILL CONNECT THRO MOBILE?
I have Nokia 3110c

subrani- Jul 1, 2009 10:06AM
how to connect my phone via bluetooth to my pc
johny- Jul 18, 2009 04:09AM
how do i connect my phone via bluetooth
please give configrations it maybe send me with a photo
or full datail
please hurry
Govind Chaudhary- Sep 22, 2009 10:27PM
how to internet configuration Pc to my mobile
prithivi- Jul 25, 2009 12:08AM
hey cool... it's not that hard.... connect ur bluetooth dongle.... and install it's softwre.... den along wit dat bt connection in ur pc switch on the bt in ur phone... den in ur pc detect the phone by searching it. den connect it.... after dat u'll be able to transfer data....
frooty- Aug 11, 2009 02:58PM
hi. i have a nokia E71x and i dowloaded the PC suite thing on my computer and i was trying to connect my phone to my computer via bluetooth but my computer doesnt have bluetooth i dont think. can someone please send me a link to download bluetooth on my pc (free)?? Thanks.
Answer
+2
moins plus
hi,

my mobile model no. is sony ericsson cyber-shot k790i and this mobile problem is in to the setting menu are five options in this five option one of the conectivity option.
in to the so many options as like bluetooth, data conectvity etc. this options are not display in my mobile.
so please, solve the my mobile problem.
thanking you.
Ravi. B.

Answer
+1
moins plus
i have china Sigmatel v383 phone and i have extranal bluetooth ,so i need help you,

how can i access my phone via bluetooth

regards
nitin

Answer
+1
moins plus
is ther a program to get bluetooth on computer if der is plz help me out windows xp

filozof- Sep 14, 2009 04:18PM
Yes there is Widcomm V5 Bluetooth!
Answer
+1
moins plus
Bluetooth is not a software. It is a hardware. As it is with any accessory, you need to install the necessary driver. This is what you can download from the internet. Bluetooth USB adaptor is cheap these days and you will get the driver along with that. Hope it clarifies.

This document entitled « how do i connect my phone via bluetooth to a » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.