Transfering pictures from samsung phone to PC

Solved/Closed
KITTY KAT - Jan 30, 2011 at 09:22 AM
 e - Apr 29, 2012 at 05:38 AM
k so I need help on how to download pictures from your samsung reclaim phone to your gateway computer please help I promised my friend I would do it for her and I have never broke a promise :S
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jan 30, 2011 at 02:21 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below link. You can find the information regarding the data transfer from phone to the computer.

http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view_us1.jsp?SITE_ID=22&PG_ID=0&AT_ID=159742&PROD_SUB_ID=0&PROD_ID=559

Good Luck
To transfer photos from a samsung phone is easy if you buy a small phone chip and a larger chip that the small chip will fit into. Then you need a USB converter. Put he small chip into the left hand slot of your phone & go the the phote program on your phone. press options and choose save to chip. Once saved on the small chip put the small chip into the larger one & then into the USB converter. this will then go into one of your computer ports. Under "my computer" choose the removable disc and then downloading is easy.
Hope this helps nothing else helped me.