File download problem(utorrent)

Closed
micro212 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday February 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2011 - Feb 2, 2011 at 07:25 AM
micro212 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday February 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2011 - Feb 2, 2011 at 10:57 PM
Hello,

There is a cyber cafe in my neighborhood. I want to download a file(size 3GB) from there. Actually this is a torrent link, i m using Utorrent to download file, because the size is very large it will take more than 10 hours to complete. so i configured utorrent to start on windows startup and to download this file in background. i set a boss key to hide utorrent icon from system tray. You all know that a Boss key is required to hide the icon from system tray. I am using a software (actually script) to send keystroke that sends the boss key.I put these both utorrent and script to windows startup but the problem is whenever i reboot pc all startup entries in registry gets automatically deleted. May be they have installed any data restore software. One more thing all downloaded data gets automatically deleted on every reboot. pls help me i want to download that file, pls help me guys.
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Feb 2, 2011 at 02:57 PM
Hello,

May be they are using a applications line "Deep Freeze" which undo the

changes made by the user, the moment the system is restarted. Such application

are password protected.

Good Luck.
micro212 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday February 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2011
Feb 2, 2011 at 10:57 PM
thanks
i need some more help is there any way to stop that software.