Itunes store not working!!

Solved/Closed
siobhan - Feb 5, 2011 at 11:42 AM
 sltm - Feb 9, 2011 at 01:53 PM
Hello,

I have never had a problem with itunes before yet I've been trying endlessly to connect to the itunes store and nothing is happening. It is not coming up with a message to say it cannot connect but instead is just blank. I have tried everything, I have made sure the proxy server is unchecked and I attempted the norton security idea but I have mcafree and couldn't apply the instructions given. Please Help! any ideas how to get to opne?!?!
Related:

9 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Feb 8, 2011 at 04:34 PM
Greetings,

I have just got it from the horse's mouth. ITunes is presently experiencing server technical difficulties in the USA and Australia.

We need to be patient...24 hours.
thanks for finding out for us!
our two computers are having the same problem today
Mines doing it too :(
mine too

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
mine is too - when I search for something it shows for a second and then goes blank.
C - I am having the same problem. It shows for literally a second and then goes gray/blank. Why is this happening and how does it get fixed?
Same here! I'm getting so fed up. This is ridiculous.
Having the same problem on both a mac and PC
Has anyone tried talking to apple? I have a pc and an ipod shuffle, but the last time I tried to call them they wouldn't help you if you didn't own more of their products so I gave up. That was about a different problem and it was a year ago but I haven't tried calling them since.