Ask a question Report

Copy some columns from one excel sheet to oth

rv_user_1 1Posts Tuesday February 22, 2011Registration date February 22, 2011 Last seen - Latest answer on Feb 27, 2011 04:56PM
I have got two excel files eg a.xls and b.xls i have to copy some column data from a.xls to b.xls . Both of these files have some common cloumns i have to copy some data from a particular of a.xls to b.xls.
For example i have a.xls like this
a b c
1 2 3
and b.xls looks like
x b c
3 5 7
now since b and c columns are present in both the sheets i have to copy the values of b and c cloumn of a.xls to b and c column of b.xls. I am new to This please help me....
Read more 
moins plus
copy where ??

To make life easier, could you please upload a sample files WITH sample data, macro, formula , conditional formatting etc on some shared site like ,, etc
AND post back here the link to allow better understanding of how it is now and how you foresee. Based on the sample book, could you re-explain your problem too.

your data need not be to be real data but a good representative of how data looks like
Add comment
This document entitled « copy some columns from one excel sheet to oth » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.