How do i change the language used on my laptop

Closed
mike - Mar 6, 2011 at 03:02 PM
kristain Posts 69 Registration date Friday March 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2011 - Mar 11, 2011 at 12:40 AM
Hello, please how do I configure my Windows 7 so that when I type English, it comes up as Mandarin characters?

Related:

1 response

kristain Posts 69 Registration date Friday March 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2011 20
Mar 11, 2011 at 12:40 AM
To install a different language - Multilingual User Interface (MUI) - you need to have Windows 7 Ultimate.

Anytime Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate
Type Anytime Upgrade in the Search programs and files box in the Start menu and click on the Windows Anytime Upgrade icon. From there, you can buy an Anytime Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate. Then your can enter your Anytime Upgrade product key and perform a simple upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate so you can install a different language.

If you are in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the US you can use Anytime Upgrade. If not you will need to buy Windows 7 Ultimate, or buy Windows 7 in the language you need.