MSN hotmail account blocked how to unblock

Solved/Closed
Scott - Mar 7, 2011 at 02:55 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 2, 2012 at 06:01 AM
Hello,

I was out of town on business. When I returned I attempted to logon to my hotmail email account, and was greeted with the following message:

"Your account has been blocked
Why are you seeing this?
Someone may have used your account to send out a lot of junk messages (or something else that violates the Windows Live Terms of Service).
We're here to help you get your account back.
What do you need to do?
We'll walk you through a few steps to verify that you own the account, then have you change your password in case someone else has been accessing your account. It should only take a few minutes and then you'll be unblocked and on your way.
We've cleaned your account settings
Often customers get here because someone else has access to your account and are using it without your knowledge to send spam. To protect you and your contacts, we've removed any Hotmail auto-replies or linked accounts you may have had."

When I click on the "Continue" button it transfers me to a email address that has not existed for more than ten years. When I attempt to access that email address I receive a message that the email address does not exist.

I must access my email account, immediately. I have had no access now for nearly three weeks.

I have spent more than fifty hours on a wide variety of sites attempting to access my account, without success. I am ready to pull out my hair. I did not ask that my account be blocked, but it is.

I have telephoned MSN attempting to speak to a human being, without success.

Every route I attempt eventually cycles me back to the site that has the email address than has not been working, or utilized, for more than ten years.

Your e-mail was deleted
Kioskea was developed... for sharing information..
All questions and answers must remain within the forum. We also wish
to protect your security and confidential information.

Thank you.

Scott Spencer

Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Mar 7, 2011 at 04:00 PM
Dear Scott,

Seems that your account has been hacked.

If your MSN/Hotmail Account has been hacked!

If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support:
https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1

you need to follow the password reset link and when it comes to the three options of how you want to change your password click on the last one, customer support and then fill out the form!

You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/
* The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !

? Remember this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!
i tried all of the above still not working
So when I try and do any of the above it says that im not signed in and that I need to be. so I click continue and it says that my account has been blocked. when I try and do the mobile phone recovery I get no text message. its a never ending circle.