Suddenly email account blocked

Closed
kshahreyar90 - Mar 9, 2011 at 09:49 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 9, 2011 at 04:27 PM
Hello,

My email account on hotmail has been suddenly blocked. It is going to be almost 10 years using this account and had never experience any trouble.I have same ID in yahoo but I prefer hotmail. all my importatnt information is on this account.How can unblock this to bring normalcy in my life?

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 9, 2011 at 04:27 PM
Greetings,

As we have noticed on this site, you are not alone in the situation. We believe that it is hackers' deeds.

Follow the procedures hereunder, but because of the great number of cases, it may take up to a week for Hotmail to reply and fix the problem.

Your MSN/Hotmail Account has been hacked!

If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support:
https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1

You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/
* The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !

? Remember this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!