Hotmail account blocked 10 march 2011

Solved/Closed
Spaceman13 - Mar 11, 2011 at 06:09 AM
 zu - Apr 19, 2013 at 07:43 PM
Hello,

My hotmail is also giving me a message that it is blocked. I cannot obviously go on msn, I have contacts of families and friends there. I tried everything, as insturcted on msn website, but to no avail. Can someone please help me

Related:

8 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
May 9, 2011 at 05:18 AM
here is the text taken from Hotmail/MSN site on how to recover your account:

Somebody stole your password to send spam. We temporarily block the accounts compromised to help you you and your contacts, and then let us help you to recover your account.

The fastest means to recover your account is to change your password. Then you will want certainly to ensure you that the person at the origin of this incident did not change the data of your account, which would enable him to take again at once the control of your account.

Here the steps which you should follow:

1. Can you always connect you? If you can,change your password. For this follow our steps to modify your password.

http://windowslivehelp.com/

2. Were asked to give your cell phone number after connected? At the time of connection, it is possible indeed that we ask for a telephone number in order to send you a message text containing to you a secret code. This is intended to prevent the spammers from using your account.

3. If you do not manage to connect you, try to redefine your password. http://windowslivehelp.com/

During the process of validation it to you will be asked key information on your account Windows Live that you only you will be able to provide us. This enables us to check that you are the rightful owner of the account. The criteria of requirement intended to protect you are very strict, consequently you must give us as much information as possible and details for each question. It is possible that you need to request from some your friends and contacts to ask for confirmation of subject of received emails or addresses email of contacts. The more information, the more we will be able to validate your account and thus to help you to recover the access on your account.

If for a different reason you can't connect you for a different reason, see information on this subject on the page relating to connection problems of connection:

http://windowslivehelp.com/
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 11, 2011 at 06:23 AM
Individual accounts are presently under attack by hackers. Follow the instructions I gave, it's the only way. Many users have reported that it may take at least a week to get a reply.

Here is how to recover your account and there is no other way.

Your MSN/Hotmail Account has been hacked!

If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support:
https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1

You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/
* The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !

? Remember this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!
but only there is suggestions who will verify
May 5, 2011 at 04:13 PM
Vinod

What do you mean by : "only there is suggestions" ? What I have given are not suggestions but the solution to recover the account. Do you want me to give you the name of the person who will verify?
useless.
The site just sends you in circles, no help at all.
I have had this problem since 5/6/11 and have yet to even FIND the page where they ask me all those questions you listed. The link above just sends me around in a loop. Resetting my password gets me nowhere. Answering the secret question doesn't result in a special code being texted to my phone number.
thank god thought i was thick but seems hotmail support is rubbish
May 13, 2011 at 03:41 AM
you need to follow the password reset link that I sent and when it comes to the three options of how you want to change your password click on the last one, customer support and then fill out the form!
I have the same problem. My account is blocked. I can't reset my password. I've filled out the "recovery" form several times and don't get a response. I gave sufficient info that they should be able to determine that I am the account holder. Is there really anybody researching these issues? How long does it take? I've seen posts where people have been fighting this for weeks. I can't wait weeks, nor can I afford to lose my contacts or my saved emails. help......?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
my account has been block the messages say threre is problem live skydrive signin....i am using hotmail since 8-9 years...i am schoked...how much time will it take to get any responce
Jul 20, 2011 at 04:57 AM
Rashid

As many have reported It can take from 24 hours up to two weeks.

There is only one way to communicate with Hotmail and that is the way Hotmail has provided to recover accounts and they have not provided means to have direct contact with customer services unless you have a paid account. They have not provided any other solution.

Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up
I provided the names of a few folders and the names of a few contacts - am still waiting...

How do you back up emails and contacts in hotmail or any email (gmail, ymail, etc.) so that it is retrievable regardless of service provider?
Jul 21, 2011 at 03:22 PM
Kiliki

Use Outlook or Outlook Express.
can anyone tell me where to i find the recovery form please
where do**
Sigh....
My Account has been blocked...
Due to the spams emails....hotmail has blocked my account...
Account was created in 1998...
Have been using this account for 13 long years...
Please someone.. help...
Ambucias please no...
My account is not hacked...is blocked...
Don't give solutions that doesn't solve the problem...beg for your mercy ;(
I need to talk to a hotmail representative which can help me directly,
or anyone that has exactly the same problem as me and solved the problem.
Detail and straight to the point solution.

I too forgot most of the answers for my security questions. I do know however several account names on my contact list... but other than that, i don't think i remember any answers to the security questions, since that account was created long long time ago, the answers were long forgotten.
Jul 29, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Dear God,

When using the service, you must comply with this contract, all applicable laws and the Microsoft Anti-Spam Policy (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/identify-suspicious-messages-in-outlook-com-and-outlook-on-the-web-3d44102b-6ce3-4f7c-a359-b623bec82206?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us As applicable, you must also obey the code of conduct (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/

This statement applies to those Microsoft websites and services that display or link to this notice ("Services"). Microsoft prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail ("Spam"). You may not use any Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Microsoft's Services or customers.

In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:

1.use or contain invalid or forged headers;

2.use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;

3.employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;

4. use other means of deceptive addressing;

5.use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;

6.contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;

7.fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or

8. otherwise violate the applicable Terms of Use for the Services.

Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.

God, to conclude, your goose is cooked and, in polite terms, you are marooned up the stream without an oar.
Mine too have been hacked. And it has been 3 weeks to get reply from microsoft. Jve givn details everything but until now nothing is done. I hve this email for few years n most of my friends have been keeping in touch with this too. How long do I have to wait?
Apr 12, 2013 at 05:19 PM
There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and/or used for spamming.Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

Regards