Linksys wireless router problems

Closed
floaterRacer7 - Mar 12, 2011 at 06:19 PM
 BigC - Aug 19, 2011 at 07:25 AM
Hello,
My Linksys router model #WRT54G2 V1, serial #CSV01430666 doesn't appear to be working for XBox 360 Live. It is running from my main computer, 2 laptops but we cannot seem to get xbox live. Yhe home computer and the 2 laptops are downstairsbut the exbox is on the main level of the house and the signal has a long distance for the signal to travel. Is there a better wireless router that can travel a longer distance. Hope you can anser and help me.
Related:

2 responses

GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11
Mar 17, 2011 at 12:42 AM
hey yea well u can always find better routers...there are for example routers which can go through 2 or three walls so when u are in the computer tech store and u want to buy a router just ask for a very wide range router that can go through walls...and that's how u solve ur prob!:)
hope i've help..and yea try D-Link if u have heard of it..or A cisco router would be even better!
Good Luck!!
Buy a wireless extender. It worked for my son's XBox that was upstairs on the other side of the house from the router.