Micro SD card not detected by my Nokia 5610 [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Nitya - Last answered on Dec 2, 2014 at 01:00 PM by ANNAYA
Hello,

i have a nokia 5610 xpress music phone. I recently upgraded my memory card from 1 gb to 2 gb. the new 2GB scandisk memory card however doesnt show up. tried several times restarting the phone after putting the card back.

what could be the problem, pls help.

Nitya

See more 
Helpful
+11
plus moins
Hi,

Nokia 5610 has a slot just near the camera. When the cover is placed, a snug will push in to the slot. Then only the memory card will be detected. This feature is there to make sure that the memory card is detected only when the back cover is placed perfectly..

Mostly your problem is that. You can press the back cover near the camera to confirm this. Then you can see the memory card is being detected and when you release it will be gone.
Was this answer helpful?  
prasath- Apr 6, 2013 at 04:27 AM
thanks a lot man you are great
hsnn ali- Nov 10, 2013 at 02:43 AM
helpful answer!
bam- Jan 4, 2014 at 08:16 AM
BIG THANK's Dude!
Hamza khan- Apr 27, 2014 at 08:32 AM
Sir my 1 gb card is not showing in mobile or pc.. in my memory card some importent data and I am affaird for losing that.. plz help me that how I repair my memory card......
ANNAYA- Dec 2, 2014 at 01:00 PM
my micro SDHC 4gb class 6 is not showing by my mobile and pc how can I recover it. in my memory card some important data and im affraid for lossing that. when I enter my card a command appers ''NO CARD FOUND'' PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME
Helpful
+1
plus moins
verry verri super ma it is magic ma

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?