Good signal but no connection

Closed
yn1234 - Apr 3, 2011 at 03:04 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 3, 2011 at 04:16 PM
hello,

my laptop is hp compaq and my friend living in the 4th floor gave me the security key for interenet connection. when i am in his room the connection works wonderfully....but when i went to my room down 1st floor, the signal strengt is excellent but there is no internet connection...when i tried to connect, it tries to catch it but not connected. so help me what can i do?

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Apr 3, 2011 at 04:16 PM
Behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, repespecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, greatful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand