Import contacts from outlook to MS Works

Closed
nic6umesh Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2011 - Apr 6, 2011 at 10:19 AM
 Anonymous User - May 30, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Hello,

Will anyone please tell me how to import contacts from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Works.

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
May 30, 2011 at 09:38 AM
Not sure about MS Works but in Outlook you can go to File and then to Imort/Export. this will then give you an option to Export To a file. You will the get a choice of file types I think you will be able to use comma separated (for Windows) or Tab separated (for Windows) but you will have to experiment. Next you choose the folder to export from (Contacts). You will then be asked to provide a file name. At this point Browse for the folder you want to store the file and then give it a name. e.g. browse to c:\users\yourname\documents..etc and then name the file. click Next and click Finish
The file produced from the delimited choices is best viewd in a spredsheet but may be exportable from there. Hope this helps
I already export my contact from Outlook but not able to find about the import in works. Thanks for the comment buddy
Anonymous User
May 30, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Sorry Don't use works. I don't know what you have or have not tried so I am sorry if I am giving info you don't need. Two things spring to mind
1. When in works have you changed the type of file that you are trying to open so that All Files are shown ?
2. In windows explorer have you tried to do a right click and open with (Sometimes needs Shift+right click) ?
If these do not help I am sorry I hope you find your answer soon.