My Samsung NP-N150 suddenly shut down...HELP!

Closed
nikkamille Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday April 12, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 12, 2011 - Apr 12, 2011 at 11:50 AM
 Anonymous User - Apr 12, 2011 at 01:03 PM
Hello,

I have a Samsung NP-N150 netbook and it suddenly shut down, I don't know why. At first I thought that the battery simply drained out because I forgot to plug it in, but when I did charge it, it doesn't open anymore. The light for the power switch (power LED) is turned on but the other lights (including the HDD LED) are all turned off or not blinking like it usually does, although the light that shows when it is plugged in is turned on. The screen doesn't turn on and I don't hear any sounds from the inside like I usually do when my laptop was working before. The fan does still work because there is air that is coming out. I've only bought it a few times ago.

I hope someone can help me. I don't have any money to have this fixed and the files in there are really very important to me. Please help...
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Apr 12, 2011 at 01:03 PM
Hi Nikkamille

I afraid that only a qualified technician can see to this now. Seems that your motherboard is toasted.

However you can back up all your data inserting your hard drive to another computer or in an external box.

Sorry.