My email attachment won't open and also the cdR.

Closed
tsema - Apr 26, 2011 at 11:44 PM
 Anonymous User - Apr 27, 2011 at 02:35 AM
Hello,

i am fashion designing and my clint had send me a desing through the e-mail but, i cant open it.it can download but, it not opening. it shows that update the photo viewer. and also i tried to open the cd but,it also cant read it show the same that update the photo viewer.so, what can i do for that.

Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 26, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Try to open the email in Chrome
tsering dolma Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday April 27, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 at 12:48 AM
hi,
what is chrome and wear can i get the chrome. if i have to download the chrome thane how can i download it. and what name should i have to tyipe to download.
Anonymous User
Apr 27, 2011 at 02:17 AM
Hi, Dolma, whose mail service do you try to open your mail? Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail?
tsering dolma Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday April 27, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 at 02:32 AM
hi,
i am using a yahoo mail
Anonymous User
Apr 27, 2011 at 02:35 AM
Ok, try the following solutions and see if the problem still exist:

1. Sign out of Yahoo and clear your cache. Since Yahoo! needs to access your cache to keep you logged in and to communicate with your computer when downloading attachments, a full cache can prevent Yahoo Mail from opening attachments correctly. Go to your browser's "Tools" or "Internet Options" menu and then select the "Delete Temporary Internet files" command to delete your cache.

2. Reload the page. lf you have had Yahoo Mail open for a long time, the page may have gone idle, and you may not be able to access your attachment. Press the "Reload" (F5) button and then log back in to your account.

3. Ensure that the attachment is not corrupt. If the sender did not finish uploading before they hit "Send" or there was an error during the upload, the file may be corrupted. Ask the sender to re-attach the file and send it again.

4. Check the file format. Some formats are proprietary and will not open unless specific programs are installed on your computer. For instance, if you are sent an AAC file, you will not be able to open it unless iTunes is installed on your computer.

Good Luck