Nokia 5530 xpressmusic memory

Closed
rab - Apr 29, 2011 at 09:33 AM
 Anonymous User - Apr 29, 2011 at 03:03 PM
Hello, i have made it that all my bluetooth is saved onto my memory card but downloads online and app downloads continue to go to my phone memory how do i solve this problem please help. rab

1 response

Anonymous User
Apr 29, 2011 at 03:03 PM
Greetings,

Try this:

1. Insert the memory card into your phone. Go to "Options" on your phone's home screen. Select "Format Memory Card" from the available options. This will format your memory card specifically for your phone. If you have any data currently saved on your card, it will be erased during this process.

2. Select "Memory Card Name" from Options to name your memory card. Naming your memory card will make the card show up as that name. For instance, you might use a name like "John's Memory Card" rather than as a number you may not recognize.

3. Try saving a contact, picture or video. With each new thing (adding a contact, taking a picture) your phone will ask if you want to save the item to your phone or to your memory card. At that first time, you can also specify you always want a particular thing (for instance, pictures) saved to your memory card.

Regards!