To unlock folder lock

Solved/Closed
amitadonis Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 29, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 30, 2011 - Apr 29, 2011 at 11:16 AM
 salman - Jul 18, 2013 at 08:24 PM
Hello,

I installed Folder Lock v6.5.5 Software in my laptop. I locked my folder in E: drive after encryption with 12.5 GB data in it. But, when I tried to access it, a virtual drive as Z drive was created, and it was asking to format that drive. Panic stricken I deleted the folder lock. Again, I recovered the locker file also.But, now it is not accepting the password. Now, it is not allowing any action to happen. Error message is coming.
While deleting the lock I copied it in external hard disk, that lock is opening, but while retrieving the data in a specified location, always a message is coming "The space needed is not enough"
Kindly help me.

1 response

Anonymous User
Apr 29, 2011 at 03:40 PM
Greetings,

Try to run your system in safe mode then start folder lock, it will run and don't ask for password and unlock your files.

Let me know if the problem still exist!
amitadonis Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 29, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 30, 2011
Apr 30, 2011 at 09:14 AM
Thanks a lot!!!
It worked and I have retrieved all my data.
Anonymous User
Apr 30, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Happy to hear it Amitadonis and thank you for you feedback!
problem still exist.
after runing in safe mode it is nt working
hello.. I have installed lock my folder v3.0 . I locked a few of my folders and then format my windows . and now unfortunaltey everytime I tried to unlock or open my locked folder . it say access is denied.. is there any solution to access them now :(