Can't configure Linksys router to connect to my modem?

Closed
Stumped - May 5, 2011 at 10:15 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 5, 2011 at 05:12 PM
I have a Linksys Wireless Router (model: WRT54GS) that I am having trouble connecting to my modem. Everytime it hits the Network Configured screen I get an error. I'm not sure what is wrong and why it isn't working. I have had this same wireless router connected to a different computer years ago w/o any problems.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
May 5, 2011 at 05:12 PM
Behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, respecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, greateful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand